When you buy through Darren Meiner’s team…
- You hire my ability and experience, my skills as a negotiator, my knowledge of contract law and the ability to write a binding contract, my financial acumen and problem solving skills as well as an interior decorator.
- I will work with you to match your needs and desires with your financial capabilities.
- Advise and counsel you with unrestrained assistance in accordance with the buyer’s agency duties.
- Represent and protect your best interests.
- Show you recent sales in the market so that you can make an informed decision.
- Provide you with accurate information on the properties you may be interested in.
- Negotiate with the seller and the seller’s agent to obtain the best possible investment for you.
- I will work out any financing required so you will know exactly what you can afford and what monthly mortgage payments and fixed costs will be.
- Arrange a building inspection.
- Suggest sub tradesmen for estimates if difficulties in the home are encountered.
- I will forward all documentation to your lawyer and keep you informed each step of the way until closing date.
- You can be sure that I am never too busy to discuss any concern or question you may have to assist me in achieving your real estate goals, I employ an office assistant.
- You support the Children’s Miracle Network – A portion of each of my commissions is donated to C.M.N.; which directly benefits Vancouver’s Children’s Hospital. RE/MAX is the only corporate real estate sponsor of the Children’s Miracle Network and RE/MAX of Duncan is the # 1 selling office in the Cowichan Valley.
- You will be handed your keys and welcomed to your new home, knowing you have bought with confidence, with your own personal realtor assisting you every step of the way.
- You can “Expect The Very Best”
RE/MAX of Duncan REALTOR®